IHD Firmware release 1.7.4
Today we are releasing new IHD firmware with following fixes
- Change to meter requests so an unresponsive meter in an installed but not commissioned state doesn’t affect reading the other meter.
- Bug fix to prevent a corrupt receive buffer from losing further data.
- Built with a newer version of the SDK. This fixes a WiFi re-authentication bug which could cause the IHD to lose internet connection.
- Unauthorised status codes on historical values prior to the installation date are now correctly handled.
- Gas meter data is no longer uploaded to the server if the current summation delivered attribute is returned as unsupported. This previously caused problems on SMETS1 gas meters yet to be commissioned.