MQTT export value missing with SMETS1 & Octopus

I'm struggling a bit with this. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have a Secure SMETS1 meter and have recently enabled Solar export. Glow was set up last year using the CAD (Glow stick) before the solar was installed.

MQTT is enabled and works fine for import. The export field is there in the MQTT feed, but is consistently empty (reads 0).

When I enabled solar, I was given a new MPAN for solar by the supplier (Octopus), although the electricity meter serial number remained the same. The MPAN reported via MQTT is the import one only.

The supplier can take half hourly readings for solar production without any problem and I'm on the Agile tariff, so the data is getting out of the meter.

I asked Glow support whether there was anything they could do to help, and it was suggested I post here.

I know that Solar from Glow technically isn't ready yet but I'm also aware that some people are getting the solar export reading via MQTT as there are Home Assistant sensors for this posted in the forum.

My thought is that because I have a new MPAN, the value isn't being automatically reported via MQTT. However, I do know that data reporting for SMETS1 meters via DCC can be a bit sticky sometimes, and wasn't sure whether there was something that could be done to unblock.