Chameleon Cloud interfering with Bright app?

Just out of curiosity I signed up for the Samsung energy monitoring service that uses Chameleon Cloud.

Since I signed up, Bright app hasn't updated my gas or electricity usage and has struggled to detect my smart meters - displaying "an error occurred" six times out of ten.

The last time my meters were seen according to Bright app is at 9:30 on 8 October.

I've deleted Chameleon from Smartthings and emailed Chameleon to delete the service/account on the Chameleon end.

Is it possible that the Chameleon service has interfered with Bright app? I notice that Chameleon seems to be able to access data even though Bright isn't able to.

Comments

• I use chameleon, loop, Hugo and Bright. I recently bought an ivie bud IHD and when setting up that initially interfered with all the other feeds (include my energy supplier). It set itself right in a day or so, decoupled my ivie bud and so I had to get that link re-established.

It took a while to settle down but now all feeds are good except ivie bud doesn’t respond to a zero reading.

I did wonder if there was a problem with multiple feeds on the same service