Missing Historical Data in App

edited October 2022 in Bright App

I am with Octopus energy with a SMETS2 meter and also have a couple of IDH-6 displays on my HAN. I have signed upto a few apps inc. Loop, Bright, Hugo, Ivie, Smartthings etc. I have visibility to my DCC authorisations via the n3rgy site though I understand Bright has a direct data access relationship with the DCC.

Now data is refreshing in all of my apps including historical data where that is relevant APART from Bright. Historical data only goes back to 16 May 2022 and has been stuck for over a week - current data is coming in daily with varying degrees of latency sometime upto 12 hours. When historical data was coming in it was at a slow rate of a few days of history per day. I have accessed the glowmarkt API using postman and can see the data only goes back to 16 May 2022 also. This suggests they have not polled data further back than that or there is some issue backfilling the history.

Support are blaming the DCC but other apps are displaying historical data going back 13 months and more - depending on when I signed up. Loop has by far the best dataset as I have been with them for a few months - they seem to access the data via an n3rgy authorisation on my behalf.

Can anyone throw any light on the missing data or if/how the historical data can be refreshed ?

I have tried reloading the app and re-granting access to my meters but no joy.

Thanks

Comments

• I can't help but the meter should have import data going back 13 months so the data should be there. If glow support can't help then I suspect you have reached a dead end....

here's the storage spec, for info

5.11.2.7 Profile Data Log

A log for storing UTC date and time-stamped half hourly data (the amount of energy Imported or Exported in a half hour period) arranged as a circular buffer such that when full, further writes shall cause the oldest entry to be overwritten. The log shall be capable of storing a minimum of:

i. 13 months of Active Energy Imported via the primary measuring element of the Electricity Meter;

ii. 13 months of Active Energy Imported via the secondary measuring element of the Electricity Meter;

iii. 3 months of Active Energy Exported via the primary measuring element of the Electricity Meter;

iv. 3 months of Reactive Energy Imported via the primary measuring element of the Electricity Meter; and

v. 3 months of Reactive Energy Exported via the primary measuring element of the Electricity Meter.

• I am ok on the bright app but no data post 10th Oct (same date) on the CSV download from the smarttariffsmartcomparison website. Are there any alternatives for a VCSV dump of half hourly usage?