Gas reading on IHD no longer includes standing charge

I have noticed lately that the gas monetary reading no longer includes the standing charge ammount, whereas it is included for electricity. E.g. start of the day I see 0 GBP which continues until there is gas usage; instead I should see it starting with the standing charge like in the electricity case.

The MQTT values are coming in fine, has anything changed to the IHD, is there a setting to include this back?

Thanks.

Comments

• Which energy supplier are you with? You may need to ask them if they've mucked about with your meter settings.

• edited October 9

@Dougie I appreciate you wanting to help, but I don't understand what you mean. Like "mucking about" in what way? Do you know of such "mucking about" causing this to only 1 of my 2 IHDs? Glow app also works fine.

Im with UW, first meter is a freebie from Scottish Power, that one works fine and includes the standing charge in the gas cost like it did.

MQTT also works fine, so if the IHD would be affected by a change in the meter, I bet that would have been reflected in the MQTT data too.

• So ask UW if they have loaded all the tariffs to your meter.